Revolution is an outdated term that involves the opposition of institutions, political, social or otherwise. A revolution is not going to save the planet or to let people and the planet flourish and thrive.
What we need is a metamorphosis, a changeover or transmutation that’s based on a transformation of our mental, political, and social infrastructure bringing about a new consciousness and a new, mutual way of acting and being together.
- from linearity to circularity
- from hierarchies to networks
- from the individual to the collective
- from governed to co-created
- from advice to empowerment
- from objectivity to subjectivity
- from competition to cooperation
- from egocentric to evocentric
- from simplicity to complexity
- from separateness to connectedness