The best I’d describe myself is as a geeky cultural creative 🤓💚🎨. I strive to live in right relation to reality and to leave this world a more beautiful place 🌍.
What I do 🤸🏼♀️:
- current research project: exploring eco-wisdom as a lifestyle, part I: fasting, fungi, fractals.
- sharing daily wisdom (at the moment I share my daily journey about fasting, fractals & fungi at ecophilia)
- author of books
- PhD candidate @ LUCSUS and Leuphana
- university lecturer for Business Ethics and CSR @ESCP & for Global Management & CSR @FHM
- co-founder of MetaSangha
- co-creator of Metamodern Arts Festival
- advisor @ Urbnance
- artist in residency @ Moos Garden
- member of the Thinktank 30, Club of Rome
- member of Cocreation Loft
What I am into 🕵️♀️:
embodiment practices (e.g. dancing, foraging), psychomagic, meaning making, post humanism, interspecies communication, imaginaries, solar punk, paradigm-ing, tricksters, idealism, metamodernism, complex systems theory.
What I strive to live by 👵🏼:
- to always do my best
- to adequately respond to reality
- to remain open to becoming a changed person (again and again)
- to keep being curious and in awe
- and very importantly: to enjoy this self