I offer talks in German and English. My talks are interactive and motivating. I focus on the connection of inner and outer change by drawing on systems science, developmental psychology, philosophy and biology, connecting science and spirituality, the practical with the theoretical. Possible topics include: the end of individual action, breaking the habit of unsustainable lifestyles, the role of mindsets for systems change, dealing with what is. No BS, direct and on point.
Events and Talks (past 12 months)
- Feb, 2020. Fishbowl. What do we need to know about the state of the earth? @Conscious Leaders Training, Berlin
- Dec, 2019. Keynote. Is there hope? The end of meaningless action. @It ain’t over till it’s over, Baumhaus, Berlin
- Dec, 2019. Scientific Expert. @Cliché Bashing, WeShare
- Dec, 2019. Welcome Speech. @Public Climate School, HU Berlin.
- Nov, 2019. Lecture and Workshop. Sustainability in Modern Times. @Series of Lectures on Sustainability, Ludwig-Windthorst-Haus, Lingen
- Nov, 2019. Keynote. Sustainable Lifestyles. The End of Individual Action? @Changemaker Training, IHK Munich